Monday, June 9, 2014

Hoisin Tuna Steaks & Edamame Salad

Hoisin Tuna Steaks & Edamame Salad... Last week I made a number of super healthful meals and then this weekend I totally splurged. But this little meal was a great mid week dinner to help you feel full of protein and flavor but without loading up on carbs.

I did the tuna the same way as the salmon in the lettuce in the oven and it worked just swell. I drizzled the tuna steaks with soy sauce, lemon juice, and a little spoonfuls of hoisin before roasting away.

While they were roasting I made a quick salad tossing together sweet corn I made the night before and shaved right off the cob, edamame, shaved carrots, diced yellow bell pepper, and diced persian cucumbers. I tossed it all with a little olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and fresh chopped mint leaves.






The meal was easy and quick and left me feeling super light! Hope this Dahlicious meal inspires you to be mindful of what you eat during the week, so you can have those indulgent sweets on your off day(s)!


No comments:

Post a Comment