Monday, October 15, 2012

Spinach Egg Toast (Breakfast/Snack)

Spinach Egg Toast (Breakfast/Snack)... Last Friday I came home from work in the late afternoon and was feeling pretty hungry. I had eaten an early lunch and had plans for a late dinner. I had just enough time in between that I knew it would be necessary to whip up a snack with a few things in the fridge.

What I ended up making was of course Dahlicious and healthy and filling, but I realized it would also make a swell breakfast if you have a few minutes in the morning to make a warm little plate of eggs and veggies.

What I had:
Fresh spinach
Eggs
Whole Wheat Ezekiel Bread

How To:
1) Toast your bread
2) Saute a few handfuls of spinach in a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
3) Make two fried, scrambled, poached, sunny side up etc eggs
4) Stack the spinach on the toast and the eggs on top of that
5) Finish it off with a little more salt, pepper, or perhaps some shredded Parmesan cheese if you've got it on hand!








So Simple. So Dahlicious. So Filling. Pretty Healthy. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment