Friday, June 28, 2013

Dahlicious Lunch: Arugula Chopped Salad

Dahlicious Lunch: Arugula Chopped Salad... Nothin fancy here but it's what I brought a couple days this week for lunch.

Bed of arugula with a heaping scoop of edamame and a ton of chopped veggies. I went with some pretty organic carrots and radishes that I grabbed on Sunday. Paired that with a little Persian cucumber and finally some roasted yellow bell peppers. The peppers added a great sweet/cooked texture and flavor that was definitely the show stopped. I also added some fresh mozz - those little tiny balls just cut up into halves or quarter.

Quick and easy and Dahlicious and healthful. I added a little grape seed oil and vinegar and it was perfection.






Enjoy this colorful lunch inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment